Ganga – Goddess of Heavenly Ambrosia
- Subject: Indian Miniature Religious Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolors
- Base Material: Stamp paper (unframed)
- Size: 8 in. wide X 12 in. tall (20 cms X 30.5 cms).
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Presenting a rare painting of Hindu Goddess Ganga.
Hindu legend attributes many holy qualities to the River Ganges, even so far as to sanctify it as a Goddess. Hindus view the river goddess Ganga as a beautiful woman wearing a crown with a prayer bead, holding a water pot in her hands, and riding her pet crocodile. She is worshiped by Hindus who believe that bathing in the river causes the remission of sins and facilitates Moksha (liberation from the cycle of life and death), and that the water of the Ganges is considered very pure.
Don’t miss out on this mesmerizing Hindu Goddess artwork of Ganga. Buy it today.