White Rose Colors
- Subject: Indian Miniature Floral Painting – Mughal Floral Art
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolors
- Base Material: Paper (unframed)
- Size: 6 in. wide and 8.5 in. tall. (15 cms X 21.5 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Provide the finishing touch to your home décor with this beautiful floral miniature painting.
From the 17th century onwards, under the Mughal dynasty, flower and leaf forms became a popular art subject. This is partly due to the personal taste of the Mughal emperor Jahangir (1605-1627) who had a great love of nature and was very interested in capturing plants and animals on paper.
In this wonderful artwork the artist has created a stunning floral portrait of a colorful white rose bouquet
This miniature art provides a naturalistic depiction of a bouquet of rose flowers with great detail that brings out a feeling of earthly charm and pleasure. It is indeed an art to cherish and a collector’s delight.
Don’t miss out on this floral artwork. Buy it now.