- Subject: Indian Legendary Monument Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolors
- Base Material: Paper (unframed)
- Size: 12 in. wide X 9 in. tall (30.5 cms X 23 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping & No hassle return
You will treasure this art of the famous & magnificent Humayun Tomb painted in glowing subtle colors.
Humayun's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife Empress Bega Begum in 1569-70, and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas, a Persian architect chosen by her. It was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent. It was also the first structure to use red sandstone at such a scale. The tomb was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993.
The details in this architectural painting of Humayun's tomb are beautiful and painstakingly accomplished. It is bound to make an impressive addition to your art collection or for sprucing up the home. Buy it today.