- Subject: Indian Miniature Painting - Mughal Floral
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolors
- Base Material: Paper (unframed)
- Size: 9 in. wide and 12.5 in. tall. (23 cms X 32 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Presenting a Beautiful Indian floral miniature painting.
From the 17th century onwards, under the Mughal dynasty, flower and leaf forms became a popular art subject. This is partly due to the personal taste of the Mughal emperor Jahangir (1605-1627) who had a great love of nature and was very interested in capturing plants and animals on paper.
This painting is an exquisite work of art from the western state of Rajasthan, India that carries on the tradition of Mughal floral art.
This miniature art provides a naturalistic depiction of lotus flowers & leaves with great detail that brings out a feeling of earthly charm and pleasure.
It is indeed a floral art to cherish and a collector's delight. Buy it now for your decor or collection.