Rajasthani Maharani Arti Dance
- Subject: Phad Miniature Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque watercolors and natural dyes
- Base Material: Canvas (unframed)
- Size: 8 in. wide X 8.5 in. tall (20 cms X 21.5 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Add a festive touch with this superbly hand-painted Phad painting. You will get a fine and rare piece of decorative folk art, showing a Rajasthani Maharani indulging in an Arti dance. Arti is a Hindu ritual worship using light and incense.
Phad painting is a scroll style folk painting, practiced in Rajasthan state of India. This style of painting is traditionally done on a long piece of cloth or canvas, known as phad. Phad Paintings portray the epic lives of local folk heroes and demi-Gods. These paintings have the task of representing a complex folk epic narrative, which they achieve through their very specific style of representation.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive Phad miniature artwork of the Maharani doing Arti. Get it today and brighten up your decor.