- Subject: Indian Nature Painting - Elephant Pair
- Paint Material: Opaque watercolors
- Base Material: Faux (synthetic) Ivory (unframed)
- Size: 4 in. X 6 in. (10 cms X 15 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Express your appreciation for one of nature's most unique and beautiful animals by adding to your collection this highly detailed and painstakingly hand-painted artwork. This realistic looking pair of decorated Indian Elephants is sure to showcase your good taste in fine art.
This colorful image of the pair of Elephants is captured in stunning color and detail on faux (synthetic) ivory. A perfect addition to your wild life art collection.
Don't miss out on this exclusive artwork. Buy it today.
Faux (or artificial) ivory is a special polymer clay with the characteristics of real ivory. Faux ivory sheets have a natural ivory grain pattern and are used for painting, molding and carving. An environmentally friendly alternative to real ivory.