Ornamental Kundan Jewelry
- Subject: Rajasthani Miniature Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolor, emboss, glass
- Base Material: Paper (unframed)
- Size: 8 in. wide X 10.5 in. tall (20 cms X 27 cms)
- Age: Modern handmade art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
You’ll look great and get many compliments with this unique Rajasthani artwork of highly ornamental pieces of jewelry.
The style is borrowed from miniature paintings and the overall effects are enhanced through embossing techniques. Enamel colors as well as glass pieces are used to decorate the design and add to its intricate beauty.The painting looks contemporary and colorful, true to the Indian Rajasthani style.
The decorations on this artwork achieve such sumptuous and spectacular effects that the final appearance of the object is common both to that of a jewelry and a ceremonial item.
The artist has done a superb job of presenting the elaborate jewelry as a visually pleasing ornament for your decor or art collection. Buy it today.