- Subject: Indian Miniature Floral Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolors
- Base Material: Stamp paper (unframed)
- Size: 8 in. wide X 12 in. tall (20 cms X 30.5 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Enjoy instant gratification with this beautiful painting of pink lilies that is painted in the ancient tradition of Mughal Indian floral art.
Floral pattern work was always an important part of Mughal decoration, whether it be architectural, or painted on a manuscript, or printed on a textile. Some would say that it was actually pre-eminent and it would be hard not to justify that, as floral work can be seen on practically every available space in Mughal culture.
This painting is an exquisite work of art that will provide a breath of fresh air to your home decor. Add it to your collection now.
NOTE: Folds in paper due to aging.