- Subject: Indian Bird Miniature Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolor
- Base Material: Paper (unframed)
- Size: 5.5 in. wide and 7 in. tall (14 cms X 18 cms)
- Age: Modern handmade art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Fill your home with the beauty of this exquisitely detailed & stunningly beautiful hand-made Tailor bird miniature from India.
The Common Tailorbird is a songbird found across tropical Asia. Popular for its nest made of leaves "sewn" together, it is a common resident in urban gardens. They are distinctive in having a greenish upper body plumage, long upright tail and the rust colored forehead and crown.
Don’t miss the opportunity to own this superb handmade painting of the Tailor bird. Each talon and feather is colorfully painted against plant greenery and the bird's unique nest, all of which brings out the exceptional quality of this miniature art from India.
Definitely a work of rare beauty and elegance that simply belongs in your home! Buy it now.