Game of Womens Elephant Polo
- Subject: Indian Rajasthani Sport Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque watercolors
- Base Material: Paper with Islamic Scripts (unframed)
- Size: 9 in. wide X 5 in. tall (23 cms X 12.5 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Presenting an exquisite artwork of a traditional Rajasthani historical sport – Elephant Polo. And the sport is featured with women as the players. It is a finely drawn painting that is sure to captivate the viewer with its intricate details and vivid coloring.
The elephant polo players are women and wearing a ethnic and richly colored long dresses that represented the garb of the time. The painting also shows them wearing gold ornaments (jewelry) with pride. The elephants are also richly decorated for the occasion. The painting is traditionally Indian. Every item of clothing, jewelry and even most objects have symbols that represent part of an Indian custom.
This piece of unusual Rajasthani sport artwork will provide your decor a glimpse of a world of grandeur and celebration. Own it now before it is gone.