- Subject: Mughal Miniature Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque watercolors
- Base Material: Paper with Islamic Scripts (unframed)
- Size: 6 in. wide and 8.5 in. tall (15 cms X 21.5 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping & No hassle return
Presenting a traditional Mughal miniature painting directly from the Indian state of Rajasthan – (historically noted as the epicenter of Mughal art). It was born from a single set of masterful artisan hands, using vibrant opaque watercolors.
The sun has set and the young evening brings with it the beautiful delights of the royal harem. A Mughal prince enjoys the visual feast, while the hypnotic sounds of summer echo throughout the outdoors.
From the intricate border design and the flora in the background to the brocade adorning the harem girls’ dresses, this jewel-tone delight features an incredible amount of detail. You’ll be amazed by the level of intricacy in the Mughal artwork. And whether it’s for your wall or mantle, it’s sure to brighten your decor. So buy it before it is gone.