Maharani (Queen) at her Quarters
- Subject: Rajasthani Miniature Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque watercolors
- Base Material: Paper (unframed)
- Size: 12 in. wide & 9 in. tall (30.5 cms X 23 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
You will fall in love with this stunning handmade portrait representation of a Rajput Maharani from the state of Rajasthan, India.
Special emphasis has been made to the rich sumptuously colored brocade costume. The royal dress is adorned by a variety of colors and the queen is wearing embossed cut stones jewelry. The art also depicts beautiful upholstery made with the same technique and care as the human subjects.
Don't miss out on this very traditional ethnic Indian Rajasthani art that will look great when framed and is bound to spruce up your decor. Buy it now and bring beauty and wonder to your home or office.