Mood for Indulgences
- Subject: Mughal Miniature Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque watercolors
- Base Material: Eco friendly faux (synthetic) ivory (unframed)
- Size: 5 in. wide X 7 in. tall (13 cms X 18 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Presenting a superb hand-made Mughal miniature painting. You are invited to relive the glory of the Mughal empire with this classic masterpiece of Indian history.
One of the most powerful and creative of all the world's dynasties, the Mughals ruled India from 1526 to 1858. The Mughals were great patrons of the arts, using them to underpin their political position and leaving behind a particularly rich legacy of visual art.
Everything about this art is breathtaking—from the dramatic artistry bringing each subject to life, to the majestic portrait of the emperor in the mood for indulgences and more. It will capture your imagination and highlight the beauty inherent in this artwork
You can own this rare and sleek historical Mughal art for your valued collection, so buy it now!