Indian Damsel and the Parrot
- Subject: Indian Rajasthani Portrait Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque Oil colors
- Base Material: Canvas (unframed)
- Size: 23 in. wide X 17 in. tall (58.5 cms X 43 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
Presenting an exquisite artwork of a traditional Rajasthani Lady enjoying the company of colorful parrots. She also holds a fly whisk made of peacock feathers. It is a finely drawn painting that is sure to captivate the viewer with its intricate details and vivid coloring.
The lady is wearing a traditional light yellow kanchli (top) and a traditional richly colored Ghagra (long skirt). The painting also shows her wearing gold ornaments (jewelry) with pride. The painting is traditionally Indian. Every item of clothing, jewelry and even most objects have symbols that represent part of an Indian custom.
This piece of Rajasthani portrait artwork will provide your decor a glimpse of a world of grandeur and celebration. Own it now before it is gone.