Copper Smith Bird
- Subject: Indian Bird Miniature Painting
- Paint Material: Opaque Watercolors
- Base Material: Paper with Islamic scripts (unframed)
- Size: 4.5 in. wide and 8 in. tall. (11.5 cms X 20 cms)
- Age: Modern Handmade Art
- Country of origin: India
- Free Shipping Worldwide & No hassle return
This painting is an exquisite work of art from the western state of Rajasthan, India.
It is a beautiful and colorful handmade modern nature painting.
This image was painted by famous Jaipur wild life miniature artist, Mr. Narendra Katara.
The Coppersmith Barbet is a bird with crimson forehead and throat which is best known for its metronomic call that has been likened to a coppersmith striking metal with a hammer. It is a resident found in the Indian Subcontinent and parts of Southeast Asia. Like other barbets, they chisel out a hole inside a tree to build their nest. The multi colors of this bird provides an earthly charm to its appearance.
Buy now and see for yourself why this will indeed be the one nature bird art which you will truly cherish, and be delighted as its owner.